Thursday, March 30, 2017

                                                     POP THAT -French Montana 

Drop that pussy bitchWhat ya twerkin’ wit'?I’m young Papi, Champagne they know the face, and they know the name Drop that pussy bitch What you twerkin’ with? Work, work, work, work, bounce Work, work, work, work, bounce (What ya twerkin’ wit'?) Work, work, work, work, bounce Work, work, work, work, bounce (What ya twerkin’ wit'?)Don't stop, pop that, don't stopPop that pop that pop that (What ya twerkin’ wit'?) Don't stop, pop that, don't stop Pop that pop that pop that (What ya twerkin’ wit'?) Don't stop, pop that, don't stop Pop that pop that pop that (What ya twerkin’ wit'?)Don't stop, pop that, don't stop Bitch! Stop talkin' that shit And suck a nigga dick for some TrukfitOkay I fuck a bitch and I'm gone That’s gangsta, Al Capone I make that pussy spit like Bone I'm talkin' 'bout bone, bone, bone bone I’m fuckin' with French, excuse my French I lose my mind before I lose my bitch Money ain’t a thing but a chicken wing Bitch I ball like two eyelids YMCM beat that pussy up, stop playin' I make her ass scream and holla like rock bands I’m a beast, I’m off the leash I am rich like a bitch On my Proactiv shit, pop that pussy like a zitI go by the name Lil Tunechi Your girl is a groupie And nigga, you's a square And I will twist you like a Rubix Motherfucker I'm on my skateboard Watch me do a trick ho I’m 5'5 but I could six nine Then beat that pussy like Klitschko It’s French Montana, fuck Joe It’s Weezy F, fuck hoes It’s truck the world It’s truck yo girl It’s Trukfit by the truck load, biatch! 

 To examine the content of the lyrics of this song  pop that its meaning refers to a women opening her legs for intercourse it also talk about how women should not speak they should continue to perform oral sex on the man It also talks about giving women drugs so they are more willing to have s ex as well as lasting longer during sex because they are intoxicated. The way the lyrics of this song construct masculinity is how the artists talks about how many women he has and how easy it is for him to get women to sleep with him as well as how he has the lifestyle they women want to live . It also talk's about having money he refers to the godfather mean is has drugs and money in the palm of his hands.The images in the video construct a particular vision of women's body is nothing but the purpose of men looking and seeing as walking sex images, the way the video construct a particular vision of masculinity is by having the men dressed will chain's but better known as "bling", they also have them showing they have a substantial amount of alcohol. These are just a few examples of images this video portray. The purpose of this video is to show the lifestyle of a rapper  is and how they have so many options of who the can have sex with I also get from watching this video the image that its a huge orgy

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I've seen a pattern of the amount of women a man has as a representation of success. These rappers flaunt their money and women as success. It would be really interesting to see if these men actually act like they do on their music videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song was perfect for this weeks blog assignment. This video truly shows how horrible media is becoming. As lil wayne would say, "Its all about the Pussy,Money, Weed"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brianna!
    I think that you chose an awesome example of this week's blog post. It's one thing to listen to the song in your car, and dance along to the catchy beat. Then it's another to actually pay attention to the words. And then it's another feeling when you actually watch the music video. I think that portraying the lifestyle mentioned in the lyrics and shown in the music video can be destructive to young women and men. It is easy to get caught up in peer pressure, so this might be an example of what our younger generation thinks is cool and normal.

    ReplyDelete